Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I Wish

I wish for clarity. Not the clarity of sight, but clarity of the mind. The kind of clarity that comes with a sharp focus, and allows you to see things for what they truly are. I wish I had clarity that can battle the thickest clouds of feelings, fears and bias, and allows me to see the true shape of the world. Not the pictures and images, but the tiny little dots that make the lines that make the colors that paint those images. I wish for clarity in all things, clarity to chase away all the haziness.

I wish for strength of will. Not the will that takes control and strength to stay intact, but the kind of will that is inherently strong and keeps you controlled and intact. The kind of will that makes no obstacle ever seem too big to climb. I wish I had a will that can take hard choices and impossible decisions and carry them through. The kind of will that allows me to change myself and the world with nothing but the power it gives me to keep going. I wish for strength of will in all things, strength of will to put all my words into actions.

I wish for patience. Not the short term patience that doesn't stand the test of time, but that inanimate patience that spreads over years and through pure desperation. I wish I had patience that can hold me at peace when life rises in absolute chaos around me. The kind of patience that lends the soul stillness and content, and a deep rooted knowledge that waiting is the key. The kind of patience that is never ending, inconsumable, and limitless. I wish for patience in all things, patience to fight away the restlessness.

I wish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment