Saturday, May 24, 2014

Silly Beliefs

I believe in magic. That quality of magic that is so extraordinary because it's so ordinary. I believe in happy endings for all those little stories that make our big novels. I believe in good, and I believe in a cosmic balance that holds millions of contradictions at peace.

I believe in the dependency of joy shining after every sadness. I believe in hope eradicating fear and I believe in faith shoving the shadows away and filling every darkness with content. I believe in good being rewarded and bad being punished. I believe in patience and fighting, and I believe they always lead to winning.

I believe in ideals that some believe are silly and naive, but I believe nonetheless. I believe in good beating the bad and I believe that the sun will shine after every darkness and I believe that no effort will ever go wasted and I believe that long patience ends in miracles -and guess what? so far, it has, they have and my beliefs aren't as silly as some believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment