Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Dear Allah

Dear Allah,

I believe in miracles. I believe in them with every cell in my body. I believe in your mercy, I believe in your ability, I believe in your kindness. I believe in you against all logic and reality. I believe that you can fix what logic and reality say is a lost cause. I believe in you so much that I refuse to believe what my eyes see and what my mind tries to tell me.

I have faith in you beyond belief. I trust you so much I know that you are testing me, and that in the end I will get what I so desperately pray for. I believe in your promises to answer our prayers, and in your promise that you are what we believe you to be. I might break and cry sometimes, but that is only because I am human and I break, but my trust in you is infinite and unbreakable.

I trust you, I believe in you, I have faith and I have hope. Please let me be right, and let reality be wrong. Please don't make me out to be the idiot that held on when she should have let go. Please let me be the person that held on against doubt and got rewarded.

With Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment